Breast cancer shirts are 100% cotton. 10% of each sale will be donated to the Gilda's Club of the Quad Cities.
General Info:Learn More
Available Sizes: Youth: Small - Large; Adult: Small - 2XL (Please call if different size is requested.) Seamless rib collar with double-needle cover stitching on front neck. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. Please allow 3-8 days for production time, on top of shipping time.
Breast cancer shirts will be printed front and back on our state of the art digital garment printer.
- Breast Cancer Burnout Tees
- Our sublimated printing process may leave white creases of unprinted area on shirts, mainly around armpit areas or seams. We do our best to reduce the amount and size of creases, but some will appear on most shirts.
- 10% of proceeds go directly to Gilda's Club of the Quad Cities
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester, burnout fabric
- Sizes available in Women's Small - Women's 2XLarge and Girls Small - XLarge
- Fitted Shirts Personalize your breast cancer burnout tees. Perfect for showing your support for breast cancer awareness or spreading the word about your upcoming breast cancer walk or race. 10 percent of proceeds go directly to Gilda's Club of the Quad Cities. Its simple: choose a burnout tee design or color, customize through our design editor, then enter your credit card information and we will print and ship your order.
Breast Cancer Onesies Just $12.95 each! or 2 for $22, 5 for $50, 10 for $90, 25 for $200, 50 for $350 Breast cancer onesies are 100% cotton. 10% of each sale will be donated to the Gilda's Club of the Quad Cities. General Info: Available Sizes: Newborn, 6M, 12M, 18M & 24M. 5 oz. 100% cotton. Reinforced three-snap closure on binding. Imprint Information: Breast cancer onesies will be printed front and back on our state of the art digital garment printer. Imprint area is 4"x4". Please be aware that when designing to match a t-shirt, text may need to be adjusted to be legible. Learn More
$25.95 As low as: $13.00
• 100% PolyesterLearn More
• Moisture Management/Moisture Wicking
• Reflective Graphics for Maximum Visibility.